Camp Lejeune is home to Courthouse Bay Marina and Gottschalk Marina.
Own a boat and looking for a place to keep it with easy access to the water? We have just the place! Boat slips are available at both Gottschalk and Courthouse Bay Marinas. Call 910-451-8307 for more information on getting your slip today!
|Monthly Boat Slips Fees|
|Non-Live Aboard||$5.00/ft ($100 minimum)|
|Live Aboard||$5.00/ft ($100 minimum) + $100 Utility Fee|
Bldg 198, Julian C. Smith Rd, Mainside | 910-451-8307
When inclement weather is in the area we will be closing at 1600.
|Summer Hours (1 May through 31 October)|
|Sat & Sun||0800-1800|
|Winter Hours (1 November through 30 April)|
• All patrons must have a valid DoD ID card.
• Non-Powered Watercraft - patrons must be 16 years of age or older.
• Powered Watercraft - patrons must be 18 years or older and have completed a boating safety course*.
• Sunfish and American 14.6 Sailboat - patrons must be 16 years or older and have a sailing certificate**.
• Com-Pac 19 Sailboats - patrons must be 18 years or older and have completed a boating safety course* and have a sailing certificate**.
• A “Float Plan” must be filed with the Marina when renting the following: Sunfish, American 14.6, and Com-Pac 19 sailboats; pontoon boats. A float plan is available at http://www.boatus.com/seaworthy/floatplan.pdf.
* A FREE Online Boating Safety Course is available at http://www.boatus.org/onlinecourse/NorthCarolina.asp.
** Sailing course is held at Gottschalk Marina. For more information, please call
Harvey Street, Courthouse Bay | 910-440-7386
|Summer Hours (May 1 - October 31)|
|Sat & Sun||0700-1200|
|Winter Hours (November 1 - April 30)|
Rentals are available at Gottschalk Marina.