We will provide updates whenever possible, but things are improving daily.
Last Updated at 9:30AM 11/19/2018
The following MCCS facilities remain closed with expectation that the closure is long-term:
• Area 1 Gym
• HEROZ Sports Bar/The Ball Center
• Onslow Beach: All access and activities are closed. No reservations will be accepted through 2018.
• Stone Bay Recreation Center (Firehouse VI)
The following MCCS facility remains closed in the short term:
• Area 2 Fitness Center
Modified hours of operation/locations/capabilities for MCCS facilities:
• Gottschalk Marina is open for limited business, currently located next door, at Outdoor Adventures.
• Premium and Diesel fuel available at Berkeley Manor Marine Mart. Regular fuel is still out of service.
• The New River Marina boat ramp is now open for patrons to launch personal watercraft. Please use caution, as there is still a lot of debris in the water. No boat slips are available. The fuel pump is working. Additionally, only kayaks, canoes, and paddle boards (no motorized power boats) are available for rent at this time.
• Starbucks is temporarily closed Nov 19-22, due to repairs needed.
If you return to your on or off base residence and discover it to be uninhabitable, authorized personnel with base access may check in with a representative from the base at 910-451-0849 to request shelter on base.
Click here for the Camp Lejeune Post Storm Checklist for Housing Residents.