SMP Esports Community Policies
- Open to active duty single & geo-bachelor service members stationed aboard Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune or New River Air Station.
- Amateur players only
- MCCS, Single Marine Program, reserves the right to verify eligibility at any time
Players are prohibited from participating on more than one roster for the same game in a specific tournament or league.
2.1 Cross- Platform Play:
Players may only play on the platform specified for the competition; using another platform will result in disqualification.
SMP Esports participants will demonstrate the highest level of respect and sportsmanship to all parties of this program, both online during competition and after competition. Any team or individual failing to adhere to the Code of Conduct will be removed from the league or tournament.
3.2 Code of Conduct:
- Esports participants will adhere to rules and regulations posted for their respective game.
- Inappropriate game chat, offensive language that insult another player’s gender, origin, sexual orientation/preference, race, physical ability, or religion will not be tolerated.
- Unsportsmanlike behavior or conduct unbecoming an active duty service member will not be tolerated.
- OPSEC: Do not share account or other private information that could put yourself or your peers at risk.
- Cheating or Hacking will not be tolerated
- Cheating is defined as any act that gives one gamer a competitive advantage over another.
- Hacking is defined as modifying the gaming program to work in a different way.
- Examples to include, but not limited to:
- Collusion and Match Fixing, defined as any agreement between two (2) or more gamers to disadvantage opposing gamers.
- Hacking or modifying the game.
- Using a prohibited class, team, weapon, item, or action during a game.
- Spectating opposing gamers’ monitor or live streams.
- Using restricted hardware or equipment during a game.
- Using any gamer that was not registered to the event during the registration period of the event.
- Intentionally disconnecting from any game prior to its official conclusion.
- Exploiting known in-game bugs, glitches, and unintended game features to put opposing gamers at a disadvantage.
MCCS Sponsor. No Federal or DoD endorsement implied.