Masks must be worn at all times.
In addition, in order to best mitigate potential health and safety issues related to the COVID-19 pandemic, the following guidelines will be implemented at the fitness centers.
- The facility will be cleared out at the top of every hour if the facility is at MAX capacity.
- Authorized card holders only. No guests permitted. 100% ID Card check.
- Single point of entry/exit, and monitored to ensure capacity restrictions
- Personnel will be expected to use hand-sanitizer upon entrance to the facility
- Social distancing guidelines implemented
- Lifters and spotters must wear a mask
- Patrons are required to clean all equipment before & after using
- Showers, saunas, lockers, and water fountains will not be available. Restrooms ARE available.
- Towel service is temporarily unavailable
- Climbing walls will be off limits
- Indoor basketball and racquetball courts remain closed
- Outdoor turf and fields will be open to encourage outdoor workouts as much as possible
The AS-4000 Sports & Fitness Center is closed for renovations. Renovations are scheduled to take up to 24 months to complete.
Due to scheduled power electrical outages aboard Camp Lejeune, we anticipate Wallace Creek Fitness Center will not open until 12:30PM on Sat., Apr. 17.
Monday - Friday
Outdoor Adventures Office
Rowing, relay races, “soccer” and more!
Hypoxico Altitude Training
Twice the results in half the time!
Personal Fitness Assessments
Body Fat Test | BodyGem
Personal Training Services
Train Where You Work Out